1. Health
We occasionally get some odd questions in the Exercise Forum and this one was no exception: "What I would like to know is it safe to work out in the nude?" I guess it depends on where you are, no? Come join the discussion and talk about exercising in the nude.
Comments
April 30, 2007 at 8:14 am
(1) Richard says:

Working out in the nude is so fantastic one feels like a new person perspiring out in the fresh air.Nudity when having sex is a great stimulator and calorie burner.Participation with others awakens ones inner self to what is pure and rewarding in life.We are born nude only humanity has made our nudity evil so when we overcome the shame we can embrace nudity and be free in our daily lives.

April 30, 2007 at 8:14 am
(2) Richard says:

Working out in the nude is so fantastic one feels like a new person perspiring out in the fresh air.Nudity when having sex is a great stimulator and calorie burner.Participation with others awakens ones inner self to what is pure and rewarding in life.We are born nude only humanity has made our nudity evil, so when we overcome the shame we can embrace nudity and be free in our daily lives.

June 6, 2007 at 1:27 pm
(3) Bobby says:

I LOVE working out in the nude and building hurtin’ bombs! My guns look so amazing when oiled up and I just feel so fresh and alive when I am naked. The only thing I wear is a big smile!!!

July 17, 2007 at 4:02 pm
(4) Rick says:

Just needed to say, Being nude is being healthy, You should try gardening in the nude or house work in the nude, anything you do around the home should be done nude. For a much happyer stress free life Stay Naked.

July 27, 2007 at 3:35 pm
(5) rob says:

Working out nude is the best. If I am by myself at home. I strip nude and oil my body from head to toe. Then I stand in front of a full length mirror lifting weights until my muscles are popping out of my skin! Seeing your physique improving day to day is a great motivator. Yes, I guess it’s pretty narcissistic to lift weights all day nude and covered in oil, but who cares? Bodybuilding is narcissistic to begin with.

January 5, 2008 at 8:00 am
(6) CITIZEN says:

WORKING NUDE IS NOT BAD–IF SAFETY AND CULTURE IN THE WORK PLACE PERMITS–NUDITY SHOULD BE NONSEXUAL—NUDITY SHOULD AIM TO FEEL AND UNDERSTAND THE NATURE THE DIVINATION–NOT TO LINK UP WITH SEX

PLEASE CHANT HARI -OM -RAMAKRISHNA AND
FEEL POWER /STRENGTH IN MIND—IF YOU ACQUIRE THIS POWER–NUDITY CANNOT DRAG YOU TO SEX–YOU WILL HAVE HIGH REGARD FOR WOMEN THAT THEY ARE NOT OBJECT OF SEX.
IF ANY BODY LIKES TO DISCUSS MAY DISUSS IN -email-bsu46@yahoo.com

May 7, 2008 at 6:08 pm
(7) Jeff says:

I ALWAYS workout nude. It truly is an amazing feeling. Plus. you have no restrictive clothing to get in the way.

May 15, 2008 at 1:38 am
(8) Rich says:

I have visit naturist places and experince nude work out with group is very physical and mental openness.I beleive nudity in a positive safe enviornment is very healthy.Nude yoga,meditation ,aerobic workout is getting popular.

May 9, 2009 at 9:03 pm
(9) Jim T. says:

As often as possible, I do housework, and anything else, nude. (Except cook) Why not? Nothing could happen. I vacuum the house, a scrub the entire bathroom nude. The best part is scrubbing the yub. Even though there is a risk of falling, the sponge I use absorbs the weight of my leg as I use it to scrub the bottom of the bathtub, then I do the sides, pull the shower curtain closed, and shower all the stuff down the drain.

August 18, 2010 at 1:55 am
(10) Terry says:

I work out in my yard nude all the time, after a while you forget you’re nude. It just feels natural and relaxing.

June 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm
(11) JD says:

People of all over the world should all try being a nudist an people of all race,nationality,color should practice nudism lifestyle.People shouldn’t be ashamed of their own bodies-that God created for us,like Adam & Eve!First of all being naked is rejuvenating and free of restricted clothing!That’s why we humans wear clothes to hide our nakedness in the today society.Europeans in certain part of Europe are okay about public nudity,places like beaches,market places,malls,mueseums & art galleries,librarys and movie theatres as well!Here in the America,is entirely different to all of us,in which clothing optional to go in the nude at private all nude spas & resorts in some Calif.secluded deserts places like Palm Springs and other unknown location as well.People are getting adjusted about nudity as in movies,Adult magazines like Playboy,Penthouse,Nude workouts videos, All nude sports-bicycling,rollerblades,tennis,volleyball,gymnastics,swimming,running & jogging,golfing and sailing.Lets’all go naked and be free from all clothing attires!Stay nude people!

August 12, 2013 at 6:40 am
(12) J says:

I feel awkward when I’m naked.