1. Health
Paige Waehner

10 Minute Thanksgiving Day Workouts

By November 28, 2013

I normally try to avoid all caps but, today is an exception because I must shout just how thankful I am for all of my smart, fit, loyal readers out there who make my job so incredible. So: THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME, DEAR READERS.

Let's move on to the nitty gritty. Every year, I post my ideas for Thanksgiving Day Workouts and my husband laughs and laughs, I suppose because it amuses him to think that anyone is really going to workout on this particular holiday. However, my husband doesn't know that my readers, like me, are often more likely to workout on Thanksgiving for one reason: 1. We are crazy.

Either way, I always like to put together a list of workouts ideas and this year, I'm picking some of my favorite 10-minute workouts. What I like is that you can do one of them or you could do all of them, depending on how much time/energy you have and your equipment situation. Happy Exercising:

10-Minute Thanksgiving Day Workout Ideas

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Comments
November 27, 2008 at 12:46 pm
(1) catluver42 says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Paige! Thanks for keeping us informed with your articles.

November 27, 2008 at 7:04 pm
(2) Diane says:

Happy Thanksgiving Paige. Thanks for all the exercise info. It’s definitely motivating.

November 28, 2008 at 8:10 am
(3) The Virginian says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Paige. I’ve found the training and exercise info on the guide to be very helpful in building up my own workout routine. I’ve picked up a lot of good ideas here. Thanks for all the useful advice.

December 1, 2008 at 2:48 pm
(4) Ann de Kort says:

I want to thank you for your column, it because of your column at the age of 50 I decided to get my life back thru exercise. I have been working with a personal trainer now for 2 months and have just joined a gym for the first time. I had not worked out due to a tumor on my brain that was non-cancerous, however for 18 months I was not allowed to work out and became A CLASS A COUCH POTATO.

Thank you for helping me to see the light again.

Andy

December 1, 2008 at 4:42 pm
(5) Mauricio says:

If I subscribe to a newsletter, it must be really good. I have subscribe to yours since several months. Nuff said! Lol. ;)

November 28, 2013 at 9:53 am
(6) Patt says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Paige, your column helps to keep me motivated, especially during the Great American Eating & Slothing Season

November 30, 2013 at 8:42 am
(7) Nancy says:

Hi Paige,

Love your column. Tell the hubby there are many Turkey Trotters out there. I did my first this year and in freezing cold weather…so yeah I guess we are crazy in a good way!

Happy Holidays!