Ab Roll on Ball
- Kneel in front of the ball and place arms on the ball, elbows bent.
- Contract the abs and pull the belly towards the spine.
- Slowly roll forward and out as far as you comfortably can. Don't go so far that you hurt your back or collapse.
- Keeping the body straight, slowly pull your body back using your arms and abdominals.
- Continue for 1-3 sets of 8-12 reps, avoiding this move if you have any back problems.
- You can change the difficult of the move by placing your hands closer in or further out.