1. Make an appointment with your doctor to get the okay to start exercising.
2. Start Exercising.
3. Remember to:
- Give yourself plenty of recovery days so you don't burn out.
- Stretch every single day. Don't argue...just do it.
- Be active. Don't sit at your computer all day long in a word processing coma. Stand up and walk around every 30 minutes.
- Hire a personal trainer if you don't have a clue what you're doing or if you have a chronic injury/condition.
- Drink water all day long. Don't argue...just do it.
- Eat some fruit and vegetables. Eat them often. Savor them. Don't argue...just do it.
- Reward yourself for a job well done with new clothes, a massage or a night out on the town.
- Be proud of yourself for being so darned healthy.