If you're traveling or on a budget, resistance bands are a great choice for adding resistance to different exercises. This bent over row, using a resistance band, is perfect for targeting the lat muscles.
- Loop the band under the feet and grab the handles in both hands.
- You may need to wrap the band around your hands or grab the band closer to your feet for more resistance.
- Tip from the hips until your back is flat and parallel to the floor, abs engaged.
- Bend the elbows and pull them up to torso level, squeezing the muscles on either side of your back.
- Lower and repeat for 1-3 sets of 8-16 reps.