Dumbbell circles are the perfect exercise for working both the core and the shoulders. Keep the move safe by using a lighter weight and pivoting on the feet as you turn the body to avoid tweaking the knees.
- Begin facing forward, weights down.
- Turn to the right, pivoting on both feet while bringing the weights up and over the head.
- Turn back to the middle, again pivoting on the feet, weights straight over the head.
- Pivot to the left, lowering the weights down to finish the circle.
- At the end of the move, you should be facing forward again with the weights down.
- Repeat for 4-8 reps on each side.