- Wrap the resistance band around a sturdy object in front of you (or use a door attachment) and stand or sit so that there's tension on the band and the bend is about chest-height.
- Hold the handles in each hand, arms straight out in front with the palms facing each other.
- Contract the back to pull the elbows in towards the torso in a rowing motion.
- Keep the shoulders relaxed and down and only pull the elbows back to about torso level.
- Return to start and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps.
- Use a medium to heavy band to get the most out of this exercise.