- Stand or sit and hold a band in both hands above your head. Hands are a bit wider than shoulder-width.
- Sit up straight and keep the abs engaged.
- Keeping the left hand stable, contract the lat muscles on the right side to pull the elbow down towards the ribcage.
- Return to start and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps before switching sides.
- You control the tension in this exercise. If you need more intensity, hold the hands closer together or use a heavy band.
- Don't move the non-working arm but, instead, contract your muscles to keep the arm completely stable as the other arm moves.