The medicine ball circle squat is a great way to work the lower body while also raising the heart rate, making it a great addition to any cardio or strength routine. Because this move is low impact, you'll also protect your joints while getting a great workout.
- Stand holding a medicine ball in both hands on the right side next to the hip.
- Circle the medicine ball overhead towards the left as you step out with the left leg into a squat.
- As you squat, circle the ball all the way to the to the right side of the body.
- Step the feet back together, again circling the ball back to the right.
- Repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps on each side.