- Schedule your workouts in your calendar.
- Exercise in the morning before the day gets too busy.
- Make exercise a priority. Decide you'll do something no matter what.
- Use your exercise time to decompress. Think of your workout time as the only time you'll get during the day to yourself...enjoy it!
- Be creative. If you don't have a lot of time, do something...anything! Movement is always a good thing.
- Have a backup plan. Have a home workout ready for those days when the weather gets bad or you can't make it to the gym. Make a plan for what you'll do if your schedule changes. Being prepared is essential for managing your time and your weight.