- Sit on the ball and slowly roll down the ball, walking your feet forward until you're sitting at an incline, knees bent.
- Place the fingertips on the floor or hold onto a wall for balance, if needed.
- Push through the heels of both feet (lifting the toes off the floor, if you can) and push back on the ball until the knees are almost straight.
- As you press up, move slowly, really engaging the muscles of the hips and thighs.
- Lower and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps.
- Using a smaller ball will allow your finger tips to reach the floor, guiding you throughout the movement
- To make it harder, go slower or try the one-legged version below
- At the bottom of the movement, keep the knees behind the toes