The Bottom Line
The Training Fan is an excellent tool for anyone who needs a little guidance with their exercise routines, particularly strength training. The well-made guide provides pictures and instructions for a variety of exercises including strength training, abdominal work and flexibility training. It's small size makes it a good choice for travelers.
- A compact exercise guide that travels well and offers great information
- Includes over 70 exercises and 3 complete workouts
- Easy to use, durable and well organized
- Training logs included are small and hard to use
- The Training Fan offers guidelines and instructions for a complete fitness routine
- Exercises are organized according to type of equipment needed (none, minimal and heavy)
- Easy to use, easy to carry and easy to sweat all over (it's durable!)
Guide Review - The Training Fan
The Training Fan is a small, durable pocket guide that fans out to reveal more than 70 exercises you can try at home, on the road or at the gym. It's small enough to carry around with you and is very well organized and easy to use. The introduction provides some basic information about setting up a complete routine, followed by 3 complete workouts. After that, you'll find color-coded fans with exercises for each muscle group (chest, back, shoulders, arms, abs and stretching). Each fan provides descriptions, pictures, and an alternative move for each exercise. Youll particularly enjoy the abdominal section, which includes moves done on an exercise ball. The back of each fan has a training log, a nice touch but one I found a little difficult to usethe pages are too tiny for an old lady like me. Overall, this is a great training companion for beginners and even for advanced exercisers. The exercises are solid, the descriptions and pictures are right on the money and the way the Training Fan is organized makes it extremely easy to use. A+!