- Lie down on an incline bench or on an inclined step (as shown) and begin with the weights in each hand straight up over the chest, palms facing out.
- Bend the elbows and lower the arms down until the elbows are just below the chest (arms should look like goal posts).
- Press the weights back up without locking the elbows and bring them close together.
- Repeat for 1 to 3 sets of 8 to 16 reps.
- Keep the abs contracted throughout the movement to protect your back.
- Keep the motion slow and controlled and try not to use momentum.