Eating healthy isn't easy with all the temptations out there and our busy schedules. How do you eat healthy? What tricks do you use to control your portion sizes or choose healthy meals when you eat out? Tell us your tips and tricks for eating healthy and keeping your calories under control. Share Your Tips
- I believe eating 5 meals a day is very important and very helpful in aiding with your weightloss goal. Obviously with moderation, having 5 meals a day will keep you full longer and avoid beinging.
- —Guest moni
Sweat it Up!/ Mrs. Dash
- I have notice that when I exercise with my heater up full blast. Obviously, not only am I sweating more, but my muscles do not ache as much and function better. Of course, I stop if I feel dizzy. Also, I am obsessed with Mrs. Dash. I have notice when I use it. I eat a whole lot less. It tastes great and gives more life and flavor to my taste buds.
- —Guest Ashley
How to beginning a beatiful day
- Never forget eat breakfast ,its important.You would better eat a egg when you eat breakfast
- —Guest Cici
- 1- use a small plate when eatimg dinner.
2- cook healthy food
3-refrain from buying junk food as much as you can
4- eating healthy meam
ns living healthy
5-make a list of the food you want to eat the next day
6-be organised with your cooking (include protein and salad)
7- i make a list of the meals i will cook for the week. i like to be organised as much as i can.
- —Guest rim
- eggs contain good cholestrol, they are potentially good for you. they only have good fats
- —Guest louis
- wish i can convince my gf to workout with me..she was in a waaay better shape than i was when we first got together..since then she's gained 60lb and i lost 70lb..i dont like asking her to exercise anymore because she'll say stuff like, "you love me for my mind not my body, if you dont like this then go back to your ex" i feel good though, i dont want my kids to grow up on junkfood
- —Guest caliboy
Carefullness in what i eat or drink
- To maintain a healthy living,your diet must be monitored.You can eat 1:0:1. This means eating taking your breakfast and eating at nite not too late atleast before 7.30. Some people drink anyhow which is no meant to be,if you must drink,take drinks with low sugar,yogurt with low sugar but with a little flavour. Take a enough warm water daily than cold water atleast ten glasses per day. Remember health is wealth.
Eat Sleep Exercise
- Eat a healthy diet 6-8 small whole food meals per day. Sleep at least 7 hours a day but don't overdo it. Go for 7-8 hours a day. Exercise at least 5x a day. At least 30mins of cardio and add some weights. Small baby steps. If you have a financial bank, you should probably think of a health bank too. So go and fill your health bank NOW! :)
- —Guest BassMan
avoid eggs at all costs
- do not eat more than four eggs per week. eggs contain too much colestrol.
- —Guest mercy
Tea for Everybody
- Drinking tea is not only for immunity but also for losing weight. I read about this wonderful things that tea can do in your healthy lifestyle. I can say that Tea is really great.
- —Guest Bosz
- I've discovered Herbalife as a nutritional supplement, great for energy and inner and outer nutrition, as well as great snacking options. Drink lots of water and your skin will show the difference. Take the stairs instead of the lift at work or park further away from the entrance. This enables you to take a brisk walk.
lower your sugar intake. You'll be amazed how you could build a habit in about 21days.
- i have found that many yogurts are high in sugar. so, i buy the plain yogurt and mix it with a lowfat yogurt. that way it is healthier,lower in sugar and it still has some flavor
- I have slowly changed the way my family and I eat by making my own chicken nuggets (baked), sweet potato french fries and homemade applesauce. All my 3 kids loved it..Amazing. I also sneak veggies in all their food. Dice it up real small so they never know.. They also exercise with me. It is a family effort in the house.
- —Guest Kelly Samardzija
salads, salads, salads
- I try to get creative when I am eating salads. I got to the point that I crave them. I love to add fruits, like apple, pineapple and grapes. The variety keeps me from getting bored. I also, eat the sacred heart diet soup which is mostly veggies. I get on the scale daily to stay on track because those tricky pounds just creep up on you so easily.
- I have two simple rules:
1. Eat more, exercise more
2. Eat less, exercise more
This will always keep you fit.
- —Guest driftazord