Lunge with Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
How to Do It
- Stand in a split stance, right foot forward, left foot back.
- Hold weights next to thighs and bend both knees, lowering into a lunge.
- As you lower down, curl the arms in a bicep curl.
- While still lowered in the lunge, push the arms straight up overhead.
- Bring the arms down into a curl, lower them to the sides and push back up to starting position.
- Repeat for all reps before switching sides, going for 1 to 3 sets of 12-16 repetitions, with a 20-30 second rest between sets.
This exercise works the quads, hamstrings and glutes, as well as the biceps and shoulders.