Front Raise w/ Tube and Dumbbells
- Begin by looping light tubing under step to secure it (or you can sit on a chair and secure tube under feet) and wrap ends of tubing around light dumbbells.
- Start the move by sitting down and holding tube/weights down at the sides, palms facing you.
- Keeping elbows slightly bent, pull the arms straight up in front of you to shoulder level until palms face the floor.
- Lower and repeat.
- Adjust the tension of the tube as needed to add challenge while still keeping good form.
- Keep the tubing light--you want to add challenge without compromising form.
- Avoid this move if you have any shoulder problems or feel pain in the shoulders (or anywhere else).
- If you don't feel safe and in control, choose one type of resistance to use.