More Home Cardio Exercises: Froggy Jumps | Burpees | Mountain Climbers | Squat Jumps| Jumping Jacks to Step | Toe Taps with Jumps| Side to Side Jumping Lunges | Prisoner Squat Jumps | Long Jumps | Plyo Jacks | Plyo Lunges| Jogging in Place | Jogging with High Knees | Front Kick Lunge | Speed Skaters | Modified Mountain Climbers | Lunge Jumps | Speed Skater with Weights | Jumping Jacks with Resistance Band Pulls
Whether you're adding these on at the end of your workout or using them for circuit training, froggy jumps are a great way to get your heart rate up in a short time. This advanced exercise will enhance your lower body power and cardio endurance while helping you burn more calories. Add one minute of froggy jumps several times throughout your usual cardio workout to add intensity or add them to your workout when you're short on time but want to work hard.
- Squat all the way down to the floor, putting your hands on the floor in front of you.
- In an explosive movement, push up from the floor, jumping up in the air.
- As you jump, tap your heels together and take the hands behind the head or up in the air.
- Land with bent knees to protect the joints and go back into your squat to prepare for the next jump.
- Repeat 10-20 froggy jumps, rest and repeat, if desired.