Bear crawls are a great way to warm up the body and incorporate several different exercises in one: A squat, a plank and a pushup, targeting almost every muscle in the body. You can modify this move and make it easier by skipping the pushup or doing it on your knees. You can also make it harder by adding a jump at the end.
- Stand in front of a mat and squat down, placing your hands on the mat.
- Walk the hands forward until you're in a plank position.
- Do a pushup, either on the knees or toes, keeping the abs engaged and the back flat.
- Walk the hands back to a squat position and stand up, adding a jump for intensity (optional).
- Repeat for 30-60 seconds.