These articles and resources cover the basic elements of weight loss with information about calculating calories, creating a calorie deficit and fitting in exercise.
- How to Lose Weight
- Fundamentals of Weight Loss
- Exercise and Lose Weight on a Busy Schedule
- Weight Loss for Teens
Exercise and Weight Loss
The following resources offer information about how exercise contributes to weight loss, how to implement an exercise program and how to work everything from glutes and thighs to upper body and abs.
- Losing Weight by Splitting Workouts
- Cardio for Weight Loss
- The 'Fat Burning Zone' and Weight Loss
- Exercise 101
- Butt, Hips and Thigh Resources
- Ab Resources
- Workouts for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Exercisers
Weight Loss Tips and Facts
It isn't always easy losing weight, even when you have all the information you need to get started. These resources will help you learn how to set realistic goals, what to expect from exercise and common obstacles that stand in the way of losing weight.
- How to Set Weight Loss Goals
- How long does it take to lose weight?
- Losing Those Last Few Pounds
- 10 Reasons it's Hard to Lose Weight
- Why You're Not Losing Weight
- Should You Ditch the Scale?
Getting Weight Loss Results
These articles and resources will give you new ideas for how to successfully lose weight as well as deal with common issues like plateaus and lack of motivation.
- Secrets to Successful Weight Loss
- Getting Results from your Workouts
- Understanding Weight Loss Plateaus
- 5 Ways to Stick with Your Exercise Program
- Getting Motivated to Exercise
Weight Loss Programs
These free e-courses offer a variety of programs for losing weight, getting fit and creating a healthy lifestyle. Each course includes exercise and nutrition assignments, the ability to track your progress and a wide selection of workout ideas.
Weight Loss Tools
Do you have what you need to track your progress? These articles, calculators and charts will help you figure out how many calories you're burning, record your vital statistics and find out how many calories you're eating on a regular basis.